Pages

Thursday 21 December 2017

If I was in a small and big family

Advantages of a large family:
Having a lot of siblings is a good thing as you will always have someone to play and share with. As we grow and move around the world imagine all the holiday places we can go to.


Disadvantages of a large family:
If you are the eldest of a large family your job would be to help look after the younger ones, help prepare the meals, bath and put them to bed.

Advantages of a small family:
I will have the attention of my parents and grandparents as i am an only child. I don’t need to share my things, clothes or food with anyone.

Disadvantages of a small family:

No one to play with, sharing would be a problem, no fun going out by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Te Kawana,

    What awesome advantages and disadvantages you have here. Do you have any siblings? I have two sisters and a brother and it's great to always have someone to spend time with.

    That's a good point about the holiday places around the world! Is there a certain country or landmark in the world you'd like to visit one day?

    Nga mihi
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete