Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

back to school 2018

Yesterday week 2 term 1 2018. We were on stage at assembly, I was so nervous on stage but luckily there were a little bit of people at assembly. After assembly we went back to class. Mrs Wallace called the roll. Then explained what we were doing. The bell rang then it was morning tea.
 Terence, Lincoln, Mahia, Eugene and I were playing ninja's vs military and ninja's won. 
Then the bell rang to go back to class. Then we did some shared reading. The book we were reading was The crocodile's Christmas jandals and it was about a crocodile with Christmas jandals. After that it was lunch because we had no brain break. When it was play time Kairo and I went to go play rugby. I got 2 try saves to BJ. After lunch I went to take the scraps. Then at the end of the day Maika and I went to go open the back gate.

1 comment: