Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

Reading

27:11:18

Reading Journal: Captain Underpants.
Captain Underpants: chapter 1: George and Harold

Introducing George and Harold they are clever and good-hearten boys and they are fourth graders. At their school fourth graders have to pay attention and sit still. Their not good at that.

Today my reading group (Dragons) we had to read a chapter and retell parts of the chapter.
The book I read was

Captain underpants and the invasion of the incredibly naughty cafeteria ladies from outer space (and the subsequent assault of the equally evil lunchroom zombie nerds)
 
What I found exiting 
was reading the chapter

What I found difficult
was retelling parts of that chapter that I read

What I might do next time
is work with a buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment